Friday 24 January 2014

Welcoming 2014

New Years Eve is always a night to really enjoy and with the year that I’d experienced, I really wanted to have a good time and let my hair down, and that is exactly what I did.
I choose to spend my new year with one of my best friends in Tiger, Tiger and believe it or not, it was one of the best nights of my life.
I got ready round her house before getting on the bus and going to the club. I always love going out with Stephanie because she is such a laugh and so free spirited! I’ve known her my whole life but when I moved to France when I was 9 years old, we lost contact for about 8 years, but now we are reunited and we are best friends all over again, its so cute!
When we arrived at Tiger, the queue was absolutely massive and it was freezing cold outside, but we were lucky that we pre-booked our tickets for the night because we didn’t have to wait in the queue! I could tell that we were going to have an amazing night because it was NYE and everyone was having such a laugh!
When it struck midnight… I was kissed by the hottest guy ever whilst a mountain of glittered confetti came falling from the ceiling! It was a perfect start to 2014 haha!
Here are a few pics from the night! I hope everyone enjoyed their New Years Eve as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment