Friday 24 January 2014

Summer 2014

Now that Christmas and New Year has come and gone, I think it can be justified for us to look forward to the summer! I can’t wait to get back in my bikini and just lye on a remote sandy beach in the sun. My only source of vitamin D is a sun-bed and even though I know all the health risks involved in using them, I can’t resist it, especially in the winter months! It not only puts me in a happier mood, but it acts like a human radiator and really warms me up on a chilly day. However, I can’t wait to have the real sun beaming down on me now. I’m really excited about all the yummy summer BBQ’s, festivals, holidays abroad and generally just wearing all my pretty summer clothing, bikinis and sunglasses Bring on summer 2014, I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment