Friday 24 January 2014

Primark Haul

Yesterday, I went shopping with one of my best friends, Charlotte. We spent the afternoon walking round the Crawley shopping mall, as well as stopping for a nice lunch and a much needed costa coffee.
After lunch, I was on a mission to buy some formal/ office clothing wear, as I have been offered a 2 week work placement for the ‘Mother & Baby’ magazine. I start on the 3rd February and I literally cannot wait!
The first shop that I went into was Primark because this shop has just been redone in Crawley and has been brought inside the shopping mall which is far more convenient than before. Everything is much more orderly which makes shopping quite enjoyable, whereas before I found it very stressful and would avoid the shop like the plague.
Primark is generally really affordable but when I went yesterday, there was a sale on which meant that most things were ridiculously cheap.
Take a look at what I picked up …
These lovely black pumps cost just £4.00! Such a bargain!
This pretty coral coloured top was just £3.00! It was reduced from £6.00. 

This is my favourite top! It was originally £10.00 down to just £5.00! I love it and can dress it up or down depending on the occasion!


This mid length skirt caught my eye as soon as I walked into Primark because I absolutely love pokka dots and this is black and white pokka dots which is perfect! It was originally £8.00 reduced down to £3.00! How amazing is that?!


No comments:

Post a Comment