Sunday 26 January 2014

KIKO - Milano Lipstick

Today, I went to London on a mission to find the office that I will be spending the next week taking part in work experience in. With my useless sense of direction, I decided to take the sensible option and find the office before starting work tomorrow. Surprisingly, I found the office without much difficulty which was a definitely plus as it was absolutely pouring it down and I was getting drenched. I had a quick sneaky peak through the glass windows of the office and all I can say is, 'I can't wait to start tomorrow!' I am working for REVEAL magazine which is published by Hearst Magazines. The building hosts: REVEAL, InsideSoap as well as BEST magazine, so its a fairly small office block which works in my favour as I'll be able to 'hopefully' make a few contacts and gain a real insight into the life of a journalist working on a weekly magazine. 

MY KIKO LIPSTICK   

As I was walking back down Regents Street, I just couldn't refuse not going into Kiko! This stylish yet affordable makeup brand from Italy had a handful of lovely makeup artists/ assistants providing helpful advice and the huge selection of gorgeous makeup sent me to heaven, quite literally... I had to stop myself from buying the whole store because I am seriously broke at the moment but that didn't stop me from purchasing a lovely lipstick. 

The lipstick I purchased is called 03 Glare Fuchsia. It cost me just £3.70 instead of £7.50 which I thought was a bargain and a MUST HAVE! It's called a 'Latez Like Lipstick' and its soft, smooth and creamy. It's available in 6 colours and it has been dermatologically tested, it's non-comedogenic and paraben-free. Check out the website fro more info! Happy makeup shopping girls! 

http://www.kikocosmetics.co.uk/make-up/lips/lipsticks/Latex-Like-Lipstick/p-KC02102011

This is my lovely KIKO lipstick product ... Mwaaah

This is what the product looks like!
I'd say it is definitely a perfect size for handbag/ clutch for a night out.
Ahhh look at that gorgeous fuschia colour! I can already tell that i'll be using this a lot come the SS14 because its so summery and fresh. 

If you want this lipstick, here's the number (03) You can buy online but hurry, it may sell out as this was a sale item!


This is what the colour looks like up against my skin tone! With a tan this will look fab! 



  

1 comment:

  1. Kiko lipstick Pashop VN best. Website: https://pashop.vn/

    ReplyDelete