Friday 24 January 2014

Mac Lipstick




I absolutely love this lipstick by Mac and in fact, I would probably say that it’s one of my all time favourites. When I first saw it I thought to myself, I just can’t walk away without that lippy in my bag, and I didn’t. It cost £15 and in my opinion it was worth every penny.
This Mac lipstick is a fabulous colour for the SS14! It’s a juicy hot pink with a little shimmery shine to it which would look great with a tan in the summer. I love that this lipstick has a shimmer to it because it looks nice and glossy on the lip and adds a very feminine and pretty touch.
The texture of this lipstick is soft and buttery which is what I love about it! However one of the problems with this is that it doesn’t last as long as a sticky gloss would. However, I hate sticky lipgloss, so this textured lipstick is perfect if you’re like me and aren’t a big fan of sticky lips. My advice with this Mac product would be to carry the lipstick around in your handbag for frequent top ups throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment