Friday 24 January 2014

Break ups

Words cannot possibly describe the feeling of loosing someone you love with all your heart. This is what happened to me and there was nothing I could do to stop it from happening.
The love of my life walked out of my life without an explanation and left me to pick up all the pieces, I guess we just weren’t made for each other.
Lloyd walked into my life when I was going through a really bad time and he came to my rescue. We fell in love with each other so quickly and it was a fairy tale romance! We went to Barbados after a month of being together and had such an amazing time!


When we got back to the UK he told me that he loved me more than anything in the world and wanted me to move in with him, so I did! I lived with his family for 9 months before we decided to get our own little home together. I was so excited about this prospect and thought we were taking the next steps to an amazing future together. I was so in love and thought he was too.

This was our little front room and I loved it so much! I’m getting all upset just looking at what a lovely home I used to have before it all got taken away by the worst break up ever.
After 7 months of living with Lloyd, things started going downhill. We were bickering constantly about petty things and it was evident that living together wasn’t working out. He made it clear that he wanted to have fun with the boys and not settle down with me. I was left so confused when he walked out of my life so suddenly, cut communication instantly and left me with nothing.
I had to toughen up and move on as best I could but it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my entire life.
Saying goodbye to Lloyd and my beautiful home…

The last time I saw Lloyd was in August 2013, I came to the flat to box up all my possessions, ready to move out. He came home from work and wasn’t expecting me to be there. As soon as he saw me he said: ‘Oh, if your staying here tonight, I’m going back to my family home.’ He grabbed a shirt from his wardrobe and left. I asked him if we could go for a walk and talk over things rationally but he just ignored me and walked out. I chased after him and pleaded him to stay but he got in his car, locked the doors and drove off as fast as he could. I remember crying uncontrollably by myself in my home that I knew wouldn’t be mine for much longer. I had no idea why this was all happening and all I wanted was some sort of answer, even to this day I am still pretty clueless as to why we broke up but I guess its about time I moved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment